Joined Small World Digital Service as Marketing Manager in Oct 2014 as the First employee of the company. Built the Marketing strategy for leading startups like grocermax.com, eazydinner.com, fabence.com & intrinsiq.in. Also worked for established brands like goodearth.in, manyavar.com, joybynature.com, kamaayurveda.com, karyaah.com and many more. Currently working on establishing online presence for mufubu.com & giftsoflove.in and driving revenues.
- Support decision management through digital analytics and business intelligence.
- Understand audience clusters for clients, segment them by relevant attributes, and define an outreach program for each segment, with clear outcome goals
- Create and execute various market research activities focused on both qualitative as well as quantitative aspects
- Formulate the digital marketing strategy, architect agile tools and processes, design solutions and scalable proof of concepts for all paid marketing channels including facebook, adwords, email, native & affiliates.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing results through performance dashboards and different reports to analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvement.
- Create engagement programs for existing customers and users.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, manage sponsorships
- Work with cross functional teams (sales, support and product development) to define product pitch, differentiators etc.
- Responsible for Hiring and Management of Team and Marketing Processes
- Out of the 4 start ups in which were leading the marketing 3 got funded namely Grocermax.com, Fabence.com, eazydiner.com.
- Were able to double the revenue of fabence & ogaan, and for Manyavar, GoodEarth & joybynature in just 3 months.
- In GoodEarth sale we were able to generate the revenue of 1.75 crores in just 7 day.
- Developed an amazing reporting format, which brought the whole company performance in one file and helped each department to improve. And we even sold that format to many other clients.