Manage the performance of the all the paid & non paid channels and ensure the growth in revenue. Manage the existing facebook advertising and start the other marketing channels like google ads, email marketing and others. Create a monthly growth in revenue and ensure the top line is on the progressive rate.
- Developing Marketing plan and working as per marketing calendar keeping in mind allotted marketing budget.
- Creating trend based internal and external communication for employees/prospects.
- Managing event participation to grow network, improve brand awareness and promote sales (conferences, seminars, exhibitions etc)
- Managing marketing campaigns right from ideation to deliveries
- Assisting sales in conducting sales events
- Maintaining MIS of generated leads
- Inter-departmental synergies
- The topline was maintained at a monthly growth of 8-15%.
- Within 3 months all the marketing channels were started and in next 3 months all of them started performing.
- The repeat rate was increase from 0.8% to 3.5% in 6 months.
- The bottom line was increased by 50% in 12 months.
How I did it?
The major game changer was the activation of all the marketing channels and taking decisions based on reports and numbers. The team expansion was also a major factor in the growth.
- Facebook ads was the major and the strongest marketing channel and was driving 70% of the revenue.
- This was strengthen by using macro level targeting and increasing the ads count by 20-30%.
- The remarketing was strengthen by using category level targeting & segmentation by age of interaction.
- The foundation was led for google ads and we started with brand search ads followed by category search ads and remarketing ads.
- The major jump came after display ads in Metro cities, in which we were getting more a million impressions on daily basis.
- The email marketing was started with the abandoned cart emailers and followed by recommendation emailers
- This played a major role in identifying the gaps in the fulfillment and increasing the bottom line.
- We prepared a reporting format in which the data was populated dynamically and based on analysis we were taking consistent actions.