Joined Ritu kumar in March 2017 as Digital Marketing Manager to Create the complete digital marketing strategy & plan of action for all three brands Ritu kumar, Lable Ritu Kumar & RI Ritu kumar focusing on generating revenue. Managing the budget for all the digital spends and ensure the spends are within the given budget. Co-ordinate will all the agencies for and quality & quantities work. Create and Manage the reporting decks to measure the performance of all channels.
- Work with online marketing tread, competitor analysis, user interface and required functionality for audience, searching trends, website visualization, analytics MIS report generation, user tracking, goal and funnel creation, analytics custom report generation.
- Strategize online marketing campaigns for branding and performance both for all three brands Label, Ritu Kumar & RI Ritu Kumar, distribution content on various channels to enhance the brand recall. Managing all the marketing channels which includes Facebook, Google, Bing/yahoo, Email, affiliates.
- Managing the complete email marketing channel for online & offline. Making sure the mail box deliveries & analysis, learning, improvement, suggestions.
- Analyzing web content, image, code, functionality and visualization. Watch crawling statics, html error, and crawling error. Work with internal link structure regarding SEO as well as user visibility.
- Competition Analysis in terms of brand presence, market share and online strategy.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Managing the complete marketing budget for all the digital spends in branding & performance.
- Co-ordinate will all the agencies for quality & quantitative work.
- Create and Manage the reporting decks to measure the performance of all channels
- Was able to double the revenue with in 2 months.
- The ROI from paid campaigns was increase from -50% to 200%.
- The cost per new acquisition was improved from INR 8000 to 2500.
- The overall Subscriber base was doubled within 8 months.
- The biggest campaign of the year launch of “Festive Winter ’17” was executed inhouse and was huge success.
- The Feb’18 EOSS turned out to be all time biggest month and we did a sale of 1.5 Cr by spending just 7 lacs.
How I did it?
In the first 2 months only we reached to 50 lacs from 30 lacs but for next 6 months we were struggling to cross that number, we finally succeeded in Dec’17 and reached 70 lacs and never looked backed after that. The only thing which worked was building things from scratch without considering anything.
- First time build the segmented retargeting funnels to target “Add to cart”, “Product view”, “Category View”, “Website visitors without product view” & more.
- We used Facebook Image processing engine to target customers instead of interest based targeting in many ads.
- Regular optimization of the ads & studying the advertised user behavior & organic user behavior.
- Here we just did two things target new people via display ads & remarketing them via dynamic ads.
- Rest all the campaigns were as it is.
- Shifted to one-page checkout.
- Introduced one more payment method.
- Manual sorting of category pages.